| Our Assortment Kit Includes:
- (12) 10-24 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (12) 10-32 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (12) 1/4-20 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (12) 1/4-28 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (10) 5/16-18 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (10) 5/16-24 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (10) 3/8-16 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (10) 3/8-24 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (6) 7/16-14 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (6) 7/16-20 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (6) 1/2-13 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
- (6) 1/2-20 Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Inserts
Key Locking Thread
Inserts are an ideal solution to repair stripped, damaged and worn
threads or to provide thread reinforcement in a weaker parent material,
especially when the mating stud or bolt will be removed frequently.
They provide strong, permanent threads in virtually any material -
ferrous, non-ferrous, or non-metallic. The insert's locking keys are
driven down into the tapped threads of the parent material during
installation creating a positive mechanical lock that prevents rotation
due to vibration or torsion. Their external thread design provide maximum pull-out strength with a minimal outside diameter.
Instructions (After Drilling & Tapping):
Key Locking Thread Inserts are also known as:
- Engage insert keys into vertical slots of the installation tool.
- Screw insert into part and flush with top of the part.
- Lift - Rotate tool. Hole fits over the keys. Drive down as far as possible.
- Turn tool until timing mark lines up with key. Drive until keys even with top of insert.
Key Locking Inserts are interchangeable with other brands of inserts
and tooling such as Keenserts, Keyserts, and other standard Key Type
Inserts so rest assured that you can make an easy and accurate
transition to our Rock Solid line of Key Locking Inserts from
Chrislynn. Step up to quality and value with this Made in the USA product.
- Keenserts ®
- Keyserts ®
- K-Type Inserts
Available Modifications to our Key Inserts:
For a comprehensive list of our available options, please visit our Key Locking Thread Insert summary page or call us toll free at (888) 835-0868.
- Material - Carbon Steel, 303 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, A286 Stainless, 4140 Alloy, Nitronic 60
- Coatings - Dry Film, Cadmium, Silver Plating
- Wall Thickness - Thin Wall, Heavy Duty Wall, Extra Heavy Duty Wall, Solid Blank (Outside Thread Only), Miniatures
- Types - Free Running (Only External Lock), Locking (Both Internal & External Lock)
- MS/NAS Certified
- Produced to the following standards: MS51830, MS51831, MS51832,
NAS1394, NAS1395, NA0146, NA0147, NA0148, NA0149, NA0150, NA0151.