LOK Threaded Inserts are an ideal solution to repair stripped, damaged
and worn threads or to provide thread reinforcement in a weaker parent
material. Screw machined out of solid carbon or stainless steel, they provide strong permanent threads in a variety of
housing materials including steel, aluminum, cast iron and magnesium.
threads are standard size and pitch to permit use of standard drills
and taps. No special drills, taps, or installation tools are required!
Installation is as as easy as 1-2-3!
(1) Drill hole with standard drill.
(2) Tap hole with standard tap.
(3) Turn insert home with a screwdriver, bolt & jam nut or E-Z LOK Drive Tool.
LOK inserts will not back out or vibrate loose. Immediately upon
installation, dry encapsulated Loctite begins to set and the newly
installed insert part is fastener ready within minutes. When fully cured at
72 hours, the Loctite seals against liquids and gases to pressures of
Please click on one of the following Thread Types for more information...
- Material - Carbon Steel, 303 Stainless Steel
- Wall Thickness - Thin, Heavy Duty, Extra Heavy Duty