| 90Ã‚Â° Elbow: M20 x 1.5 Male to Female w/ Nitrile O-Ring (ATEX Certified)
|90Ã‚Â° Elbow Adapters are designed to allow a cable gland or conduit entry where spacing or orientation makes a typical installation difficult, maintaining hazardous location certification and the overall integrity of the installation.
Additionally, the "Elbow" design provides protection for the cable which may otherwise be subjected to increased bending stress during installation.
Designed for use within the hazardous locations present in oil, gas and petrochemical environments. They are also commonly used in Industrial & Commercial applications in place of standard industrial grade fittings.
Proudly made in the USA!
Competitor Cross Reference:
Redapt P/N: AR-D-1-1-04-04
Product Approvals & Specifications:
- ATEX/IEC: Exd IIC Gb & Exe IIC Gb & Ex tb IIIC Db IP6X
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-7, IEC/EN 60079-31
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Division 1 Groups ABCD
- UL1203, UL514B, UL50
- C22.2 Nos. 30, 0.5, 0-M, 45, 18.3-04, 94-M91
- AExd IIC / AExe II Class I, Zone 1
- UL2279, UL60079-0, UL60079-1, UL60079-7, UL60079-1-1
- E60079-0, E60079-1, E60079-7, E60079-1-1
- Thread Gauging
- Metric: 1.5mm PitchÃ¢€â€œ Medium Fit 6g/H
- NPT: Male L1 +/-1 Turn
- Female L1+ Ã‚Â½ to + 2 Turns
- Other Thread Forms Available on Application
- Material Options
- Nickel Plated Brass 'N' (-100 to + 150Ã‚Â°C)
- 316 Stainless Steel 'S' (-100 to +850Ã‚Â°C)
- O-Ring Options
- Nitrile (-30 to +90Ã‚Â°C)
- Silicone (-50 to +230Ã‚Â°C)
- Nitrile O-Ring supplied as standard on versions with parallel male threads
- Ingress Protection
- With O-Ring IP 66 68, NEMA 4 (316 Stainless 4X)
- With Thread Sealant (Non-Hardening) IP 66 68, NEMA 4 (316 Stainless 4X)
- Without O-Ring or Thread Sealant IP54
- Clearance Holes: Certified for Exe clearance hole applications, Type 'L1' locknuts are required to secure the installation.
Looking for a different size or material? Other Ex fittings?
Please check out our line of Explosion Proof Fittings or call (888) 835-0868