| Product Specs:
Quickly and easily repair stripped or damaged threads, or create stronger original threads in die castings or plastics with our Helical Screw Thread Inserts. Coil tension securely holds the insert in place without undue tension on the surrounding material. The inserts are vibration and impact resistant. Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel, they offer a wide temperature tolerance.
- Internal Thread Size: M14 x 1.5 Left Hand Thread
- Length: 21.0mm (1.5x diameter)
- Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel
- Type: Free Running
- Tap Size: M14 x 1.5 LH STI
- Drill Size: 9/16"
- Package Quantity: 6
Helical Inserts are often known by the brand names Helicoil or Recoil Screw Thread Inserts. Our Precision Thread Helical Inserts are interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling. Rest assured you'll enjoy an easy and accurate transition to our Precision Thread Helical Inserts from Chrislynn.
Available Modifications to our Helical Inserts...
Our Precision Thread Helical Inserts meet or exceed most applicable specifications, including: MS 122076 series, 124651 series, 21208, 21209, 33537, Mil-1-8846, and Mil-F-5577.
- Material - Inconel X750, Phosphor-Bronze, Nitronic 60, 316 Stainless Steel
- Coatings - Dry Film, Cadmium, Silver Plating
- Please call for quote & lead time for any modifications
Not the correct size? Looking for a different length?
For a comprehensive list of our available sizes and lengths, please visit our Helical Thread Insert summary page.