| Our most popular kits for internal thread repair!
The kit includes:
- HSS STI Plug Tap
- Helical Inserts - 4 pcs.
- Installation Tool
Helical Insert Specs:
and easily repair stripped or damaged threads, or create stronger
original threads in die castings or plastics with our Helical Screw
Thread Inserts. Coil tension securely holds the insert in place without
undue tension on the surrounding material. The inserts are vibration
and impact resistant. Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel,
they offer a wide temperature tolerance.
- Internal Thread Size: M39 x 4
- Length: 58.5mm (1.5x diameter)
- Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel
- Type: Free Running
- Tap Size: M39 x 4 STI
- Drill Size: 1 37/64" (not included in kit, sold separately)
Inserts are often known by the brand names Helicoil or Recoil Screw
Thread Inserts. Our Precision Thread Helical Inserts are
interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling. If you are
currently using Helicoil, Recoil, or Mil Spec part numbers for your
inserts, please see our Cross Reference Numbers below for an easy and
accurate transition to our Precision Thread Helical Inserts from
Cross Reference: Helical Insert, M39 x 4, 58.5mm (1.5xD) Length, Free Running
Available Modifications to our Helical Inserts...
- Chrislynn P/N: 82202
- Helicoil P/N: 1084-39CN-585
Our Precision Thread Helical Inserts meet or exceed most applicable specifications, including: MS 122076 series, 124651 series, 21208, 21209, 33537, Mil-1-8846, and Mil-F-5577.
- Material - Inconel X750, Phosphor-Bronze, Nitronic 60, 316 Stainless Steel
- Coatings - Dry Film, Cadmium, Silver Plating
- Please call for quote & lead time when requiring any modifications
Need a different size or length? Just want the inserts?
For a comprehensive list of our available kits, inserts, and tools - please visit our Helical Thread Insert summary page.