| Exd Stopping Plug: 1/2" NPT, Nickel Plated Brass, Type D
|Type 'D' Stopping Plugs are used to seal unused cable gland or conduit entries in Ex approved enclosures, maintaining the hazardous location certification and the overall integrity of the installation.
Type 'D' Plugs are designed to be installed from the outside of an enclosure and tightened with an appropriate hex (Allen) key. When installed they are flush with the outside of the enclosure wall.
Proudly made in the USA!
in Inches (mm)|
Product Approvals & Specifications:
- ATEX/IEC: Exd IIC Gb & Ex tb IIIC Db IP6X
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC 60079-31
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Division 1 Groups ABCD
Class II, Division 1, Groups EFG; Class III
- UL1203, UL514B, UL50
- C22.2 Nos. 30, 0.5, 0-M, 45, 18.3-04, 94-M91
- AExd IIC Class I, Zone 1
- UL2279, UL60079-0, UL60079-1, UL60079-1-1
- E60079-0, E60079-1, E60079-1-1
- Thread Gauging
- Metric: 1.5mm Pitch Medium Fit 6g
- NPT: Male L1 +/-1 Turn
- Other Thread Forms Available on Application
- Material Options
- Nickel Plated Brass 'N' (-100 to + 150°C)
- 316 Stainless Steel 'S' (-100 to +850°C)
- Ingress Protection
- With O-Ring IP66/IP68, NEMA 4X
- With Thread Sealant (Non-Hardening) IP66/IP68, NEMA 4X
- Without O-Ring or Thread Sealant IP54
Competitor Cross Reference:
Redapt P/N: PA-D-1-1-29-00
Looking for a different size or material? Other Ex fittings?
Please check out our line of Explosion Proof Fittings or call (888) 835-0868