| Exd/Exe Stopping Plug: 1" NPT, Nickel Plated Brass, w/ Nitrile O-Ring
|Type 'U' Stopping Plugs are used to seal unused cable gland or conduit entries in Ex approved enclosures, maintaining the hazardous location certification and the overall integrity of the installation.
Designed to be installed with a hex (Allen) key, from the outside of an enclosure, Type 'U' plugs are supplied complete with an O-Ring seal.
Proudly made in the USA!
Product Approvals & Specifications:
- ATEX/IEC: Exd IIC Gb & Ex tb IIIC Db IP6X
- IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-7, IEC/EN 60079-31
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Division 1 Groups ABCD
Class II, Division 1, Groups EFG; Class III
- UL1203, UL514B, UL50
- C22.2 Nos. 30, 0.5, 0-M, 45, 18.3-04, 94-M91
- AExd IIC / AExe II Class I, Zone 1
- UL2279, UL60079-0, UL60079-1, UL60079-7, UL60079-1-1
- E60079-0, E60079-1, E60079-7, E60079-1-1
- Thread Gauging
- Metric: 1.5mm Pitch - Medium Fit 6g
- NPT: Male L1 +/-1 Turn
- Other Thread Forms Available on Application
- Nickel Plated Brass 'N' (-100 to + 150 C)
- O-Ring Options
- Nitrile (-30 to + 90 C)
- Silicone (-50 to + 230 C)
- Nitrile O-Ring supplied as standard on versions with parallel male threads
- Ingress Protection
- With O-Ring IP66/IP68, NEMA 4X
- With Thread Sealant (Non-Hardening) IP66/IP68, NEMA 4X
- Without O-Ring or Thread Sealant IP54
- Impact Resistance: 7Nm
- Clearance Holes: Type 'U' Stopping Plugs are certified for Exe clearance hole applications, Type 'L1' locknuts are required to secure the installation.
Compare to Redapt P/N: PD-U-1-1-31-00
Looking for a different size or material? Other Ex fittings?
Please check out our line of Explosion Proof Fittings or call (888) 835-0868