| Product Specs:
- External Thread Size: M8 x 1.25
- Type: Solid
- External Thread Lock: Yes
- Number of Locking Keys: 4
- Material: Carbon Steel (C1215 or equivalent)
- Tap Size: M8 x 1.25
- Drill Size: I
- Package Quantity: 1
Solid Key Locking Thread Inserts are an ideal solution to relocate misplaced holes, customize the internal threads, or plug existing holes. Once a solid insert is installed, it can be drilled and tapped to position a new hole in the proper location. Additionally, if a thread repair application requires a non-standard internal thread type, such as NPT, BSF, BSW, etc. - the solid insert can be drilled and tapped as required.
- Only Standard Drill and Tap required.
- Can be used in most materials...aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and plastic.
- Nearly impossible to cross thread while installing.
- Adhesive not required to hold insert in place.
- Rarely affected by hot or cold temperatures because it is held in place mechanically.
- Simple to install & easy to remove.
Key Locking Thread Insert: M8 x 1.25 OD, Carbon Steel, Solid
If you are currently using Keysert part numbers for your inserts, please see our Cross Reference list above for an easy and accurate transition to our Rock Solid line of Key Locking Inserts from Chrislynn. Step up to quality and value with this Made in the USA product!
- Chrislynn P/N: 66621
- Keysert P/N: 75084
Available Modifications to our Key Inserts:
For a comprehensive list of our available options, please visit our Key Locking Thread Insert summary page or call us toll free at (888) 835-0868.
- Material - Carbon Steel, 303 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, A286 Stainless, 4140 Alloy, Nitronic 60
- Coatings - Dry Film, Cadmium, Silver Plating
- Wall Thickness - Thin Wall, Heavy Duty Wall, Extra Heavy Duty Wall, Solid Blank (Outside Thread Only), Miniatures
- Types - Free Running (Only External Lock), Locking (Both Internal & External Lock)
- MS/NAS Certified - Produced to the following standards: MS51830, MS51831, MS51832, NAS1394, NAS1395, NA0146, NA0147, NA0148, NA0149, NA0150, NA0151.